test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

DSC Era Klingon Female, unable to use various Beachwear options as sets or as Separates

kosh1974kosh1974 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
As the title explains, I find myself unable to use various beachwear items.
I started this character for the "Year of Klingon".
Then knowing she has no Risa time, brought here to partake of styling fashion and fun.

My first interest was the Retro Beachwear option for 750 Lf. This did not allow me to select it from the Beachwear set to use the entire Retro swimwear as a whole. I find myself only able to use the gloves, Retro-bottoms and the collar through the Beachwear separates.
As a test, I opted for the Mini-T beachwear a couple of days later; and yes, after multiple instance changes and game restarts.

So the test involving the Mini-T was to see if I could access more beach fashion through separates of fix the back-office link for my character through a new active association.
The Mini-T shows up through the now present Beachwear Set; yet nothing from the Mini-T set is available through the Beachwear Separates.

My other Characters [Female] Saadoo, Archana, Ariana, Kish, and Tol'Akish, all of them have this ability to do as I am trying to do.

Comments

• ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Yeah, the Retro Top for my Discovery Klingon Recruit is not listed anywhere.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns