test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Risian Stem Bolts shield missing from store

The new Risian vanity shield that's supposed to be in the store, for Xbox, isn't there.
Stem Bolts, I think it's called?

Comments

• Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,466 Arc User
    edited July 2021
    Have you checked the Risian vendor on the boardwalk near where the Risian tailor is? They might have failed to update the Summer Event store but not the Risian vendor. If both do not have this new Risian vanity shield based on the Jupiter Station Stem Bolts, then that is another bug.

Edit: Did not realize they put the new stuff right at the top of the list instead of in their proper places sorted into their sections.
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    They've stuck the new stuff right at the top of the list, rather than in their proper places, sorted into their sections.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    mutantcamel#2832 mutantcamel Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    Yeah it’s there. 1000 Lohlunat, too. Ain’t cheap! Got it with help using leftover Lohlunat from last year that I converted from Lobi.
  • Options
    knightmare#8708 knightmare Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    On PC the shield is only visible from the Event Store in the Event window, the Risan vendor does not have it listed. There is also another issue, The Stem Bolts Powerboard from the Event Store is 1500 favors, but if you go to the promenade powerboard vendor it is only 1000. So you get an 88/80 board for 500 less than any of the others. This is the same on Xbox, at least it was the other day when I bought the board.