test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Klingon Recruit So Very Broken

Of course it all started with the inability to slay the final enemy of the empire in the "Destiny" mission. After 5x trying that mission and the enemy not appearing I gave up.
Next, about the time the summer event started, melee kills stopped being counted towards the Warrior's Blood objective.
Now, as of today the Endeavor points aren't counting (in the Unforgettable category) *and* Ambush kills aren't counting in the Hunter's Instinct category?!?
Pretty messed up, imo.
I really hope this is fixed because I'd very much like to eventually complete some of these Klingon Recruit Objectives.

Comments

• Options
    dogofwar1138#6888 dogofwar1138 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    For your Hunter's Instinct kills, go into the Briar Patch patrol, but don't scan the first asteroid; i.e. don't do the mission. Just start blasting metreon gas pockets until the ambush timer run down, cloak, decloak, blast away, rinse & repeat until you get to 2500 kills. The gas pockets respawn, so by the time you get to one end of the patch, you can turn arond and start over with fresh targets. Make sure to equip anything that boosts your weapon damage and rate of fire so you kill as many in that timer window as possible each time. They should only take 1 hit to destroy, but I seemed to go along more quickly after I added another damage console.

Tedious? Oh my yes. But it works, and I have the doff to prove it.