test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

not enough space for all the junk you've collected over the years

dekuyperdekuyper Member Posts: 7 Arc User
edited July 2021 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
so ive been playing ruffly since 2012, and ive gotten so much stuff from playing over the years that im running out of room to place things, im stuffing things in to spare ships and in to both account and character bank slots because im just outa room, i even tried to get more slots by using a free promo inventory upgrades, but i get an issue that says i cant use the inventory tokens because i dont meat the requirements some how, i contacted the gm's about this, but they couldn't figure out a solution at the moment but will be looking into the possibility of a patch or so in the future, any body else have this issue?

Comments

• darpendragondarpendragon Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    The only thing I can think of is that you are at the max cap for inventory spaces.
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,999 Arc User
    This isn't a bug. Just poor inventory and bank management. Just get shot of the stuff you no longer need and stop hoarding. If you are at max inventory slots and bank slots you can't get any more. The max inventory slots (for lifers) is 216, and max bank slots is 336. I don't see them increasing them anytime soon or in the future. Sorry to sound harsh but it does come across as you are hoarding much more than you are needing.
  • raijinmeister#1931 raijinmeister Member Posts: 192 Arc User
    I bet you have a lot of stuff that you really don't need to keep around and you can grab it back playing the game any time you want.

A good cleaning and you are fine.
  • dekuyperdekuyper Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    85% of the stuff i have cant be reclaimed and im not at the max, the game just wont let me gain any more
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited July 2021
    Well most items you get from Drops were designed to be Salvaged, or otherwise sold to Vendors for Energy Credit.

I only keep mostly the odd (Rare) or (Very Rare) items from Missions, Crafted Versions by myself or another, Lockboxes, &/or Lobi Gear--otherwise it gets Salvaged or Sold for Energy Credit.

If you have extra Gear in your Bank, also consider equipping Ships that are in your Port (yet not your Active Ship) currently can also store items; Drydocked ships don't allow that. You can also equip more Bridge Officer's beyond just your 4 standard Away Team members to free up some Ground items.

How many Ships or Bridge Officers you have depends on what you've unlocked as well. There's a lot of options, including adding Inventory &/or Bank slots, or Shared Bank Slots as well if you haven't.
    0zxlclk.png
  • kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    dekuyper wrote: »
    85% of the stuff i have cant be reclaimed and im not at the max, the game just wont let me gain any more

85% of the stuff you have you'll probably never use anyway.
  • kruszer#6847 kruszer Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited July 2021
    I also am running of inventory/bank/Account Bank space for everything and am the max for how much I can purchase. Need more space please Cryptic. I've already eliminated the excess non-set rep gear and other stuff I don't use.