test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC Patch Notes for 6/24/21

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
edited June 2021 in Release Notes
Star Trek Online will have PC Maintenance tomorrow, 6/24, at 7am PT. Estimated downtime is 2.5 hours. You can find the patch notes here:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11490143
Post edited by ambassadorkael#6946 on

Comments

• xividaxxividax Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    What about the 'black screen event bug?' Some of us have been locked out of the game for a month without any word from Cryptic about the situation, and I don't see any mention of the issue in these patch notes either.
  • kiusadiuskiusadius Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    xividax wrote: »
    What about the 'black screen event bug?' Some of us have been locked out of the game for a month without any word from Cryptic about the situation, and I don't see any mention of the issue in these patch notes either.

I updated my video drivers, and the black screen went away for me.
  • alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
    Resolved an issue with the Singularity Distributor Unit that was preventing it from allowing Shields to be maintained during Cloak.
    Good, I hope it works and holds.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • xividaxxividax Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    kiusadius wrote: »
    I updated my video drivers, and the black screen went away for me.

That's great. I am using the most current drivers for my video. But it really makes me wonder- if the problem is that easy to solve, then why has it been a recurring issue for 9+ months, and Cryptic has refused to tell their players about such a simple fix?
This discussion has been closed.