test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Live a Life of Luxury!

2»

Comments

• qqqqiiqqqqii Member Posts: 473 Arc User
    iamynaught wrote: »
    I just got the ship today and I'm a bit confused. Why is this ship classified as a Science ship for Admiralty? It's a Cruiser with an Engineering focus and we had a Risian Sci ship last year, so... WTF.
    For the same reason the epic CUV Tain is: dumb.
  • azrielragia#9532 azrielragia Member Posts: 1 New User
    Okay....since I cant seem to find a way to make a new post or post in the bug forum maybe someone can direct this to a moderator. I'm suddenly being asked to link my steam account and my Arc account permanently. I wont do this. Now I can't play the game. So how to I remove this feature so I can continue to play the game or am I just moving away from the Star Trek Online world?
  • crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,515 Arc User
    Just got mine today...

It is not at all customizable...
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • appleonidas#8448 appleonidas Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    crm14916 wrote: »
    Just got mine today...

It is not at all customizable...

Not entirely true. Check out this thread with the workaround solution of mine:
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1262695/new-risian-luxury-ship-bug-please-fix-it
  • crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,515 Arc User
    @appleonidas#8448

I will try this tomorrow morning post-patch, as I didn't see your reply until after I put the game away for the day...

Funny thing is I saw that thread a few days ago, but couldn't find it today when I went a'looking for it... Prolly because it got moved...

Thanks!
    CM
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • felderburgfelderburg Member Posts: 853 Arc User
    Okay....since I cant seem to find a way to make a new post or post in the bug forum maybe someone can direct this to a moderator. I'm suddenly being asked to link my steam account and my Arc account permanently. I wont do this. Now I can't play the game. So how to I remove this feature so I can continue to play the game or am I just moving away from the Star Trek Online world?

Depending on how you launch the game, you should be able to just open the STO launcher directly, without ARC, which may remove that issue. But I have no idea. Good luck.
This discussion has been closed.