test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Door problem in "Leap of Faith"

lenonnlenonn Member Posts: 15 Arc User
As with the PC version problem, I just came across this same problem with my Klingon character in "Leap of Faith" on XBox One. And it's a massive pain as there is no save/respawn point, so you have to play the whole mission from the start. Happened twice yesterday before I gave up.

https://arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/1259820/leap-of-faith-door-will-not-open

Anyone else having this problem on a console version?
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    I am still having the problem and finally submitted a ticket. We'll see if that helps at all.
  • Options
    knightmare#8708 knightmare Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    Can't say I've never encountered that issue before either on PC or Console and I just ran it the other day without issue, except for dying a lot. I still need to run it on another couple of characters so will keep a note if it should happen again and try to get a screen shot if it does.
  • Options
    I got a screen shot from after the problem occurred and added it to my ticket. What we really need is an actual video clip of it happening.

I have tried this multiple times and have even changed my team members to see if that helps, but no such luck.

The message I got from tech support (names removed to protect the innocent):

Thank you for reaching out to us. I apologize for the delay in response due to the high volume of tickets we receive.

I understand that your concern is regarding the issue in the mission, Leap of Faith, as doors are unable to be opened. I know that it can be disappointing.

What I'll do is forward these details to our development team so they can investigate further and provide possible fixes.

If you have additional information or encountered another problem related to what you reported earlier, feel free to let us know so we could also forward them to the developers for further checking.

Let me know if you have further concerns.