What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

banning/blocking non players in TFOs

124»

Comments

• pottsey5gpottsey5g Member Posts: 4,177 Arc User
    valoreah wrote: »
    pottsey5g wrote: »
    You are assuming we never put in the necessary work to be successful at it. Only we are putting in the work and as we keep pointing out to you, its not working.

Try harder. Try something different. If what you are doing is not successful, what will ultimately work better for you? Giving up or trying something else?
    What else is there to try? There is no possible way to try harder so that doesn't work. What different ways can I try when I have tried every way possible? What works best is to admit you are wrong and your solution is demonstrably flawed and doesn't work for everyone. It seems like you want to blame us not trying hard enough instead of admitting there is a flaw in your solution and so your solution will not work for us no matter what we do.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,015 Community Moderator
    Ok guys... I've told y'all twice to cool it already. And I do mean ALL of you.

/thread because we're not turning this into a cage match.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
This discussion has been closed.