test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ground Weapon won't fire

I've been having a problem for a couple of days, I was hoping it would have been solved with the last update but it wasn't.

My ground weapon won't fire consistently. It doesn't matter what I have equipped, I've tried changing weapons, there are no malfunctions or anything. I've tried logging out and back in. Its the same for missions and TFOs. Primary fire will hardly ever work, secondary fire works more consistently but not always. It makes no difference if I hit the key or the on screen button. All my other abilities work, my crew can fire no problem, enemies can fire no problem.

Tagged:

Comments

• eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,995 Arc User
    This worked for me .....

swap out weapons for different ones. Have auto fire off. Use said weapons for a while. Put auto fire on. use said weapons again for a while. then transfer back to the weapons you previously had.
  • captcanuck#6049 captcanuck Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    eazzie wrote: »
    This worked for me .....

swap out weapons for different ones. Have auto fire off. Use said weapons for a while. Put auto fire on. use said weapons again for a while. then transfer back to the weapons you previously had.

Thanks. I'll give that a try.
  • drycraeft#5841 drycraeft Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited June 2021
    This worked for me .....

That worked! i turned off auto-firing and i also stopped my Kelvin Timeline Drones from auto spawning and my Sensor Linked Beams now work so it think it must be a bug with the auto. Thank you!.
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,995 Arc User
    edited June 2021
    This worked for me .....

That worked! i turned off auto-firing and i also stopped my Kelvin Timeline Drones from auto spawning and my Sensor Linked Beams now work so it think it must be a bug with the auto. Thank you!.

It's a periodic bug thats been about for years. Glad your're ok now
    Post edited by eazzie on
  • drycraeft#5841 drycraeft Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    They seem to have fixed the bug when in Targeting Mode when you press B and you can't aim or move properly, but i'm seeing more of a bug where my character starts auto running when certain Story or Task Force dialogs pop up it happens at random and she flies off lol not great when i'm in a dangerous area, i can get them out of it by firing my weapon though but i don't want it to happen in TFs because everyone is going so fast.