test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Guide to Starfleet 3189 Uniforms?

joshmauljoshmaul Member Posts: 519 Arc User
Has someone come up with a color guide to the 32nd century doodads? Because if so, I have not seen one yet.
TW1sr57.jpg
"There's No Way Like Poway!"

Real Join Date: October 2010

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,170 Community Moderator
    Nothing as of yet, however I would suggest watching this page.
    https://sto.fandom.com/wiki/Guide:_Uniform_colors/Canon_uniforms
    Someone added the 2399 uniforms so I guess its only a matter of time before someone adds the 32c Uniforms.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    khan5000khan5000 Member Posts: 3,007 Arc User
    If I remember correctly the devs said the colors for the new uniforms is on the bottom right of the color palate.
    Your pain runs deep.
    Let us explore it... together. Each man hides a secret pain. It must be exposed and reckoned with. It must be dragged from the darkness and forced into the light. Share your pain. Share your pain with me... and gain strength from the sharing.