test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lifetime Subscription Sale (All Platforms)

darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,685 Community Moderator
Greetings fellow captains. It's that time again with another lifetime subscription sale. From June 5th at 8am PT (17:00 CEST) to July 8th at 10am PT (19:00 CEST) folks will be able to purchase lifetime subscriptions for $199.99 on PC, and a discount of 33% on Console. Starting today June 3rd at 8am PT (17:00 CEST) to June 5th at 8am PT (17:00 CEST) folks will be able to save 50% on lifetime subscriptions. If you're looking to pick up a lifetime subscription, now is a great time to do it.

More information in blog here: https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11489123-lifetime-subscription-sale!
"Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator

Comments

• matzdaadmatzdaad Member Posts: 186 Arc User
    Not likely as I can't even see my character or even get to the CSS to change to a different character. I'll pass thanks.
    MatzDaad
    Fleet: 8th Expeditionary Command
    Member since 2/15/2012

• kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited July 2021
    matzdaad wrote: »
    Not likely as I can't even see my character or even get to the CSS to change to a different character. I'll pass thanks.

Sale is over anyway.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,948 Community Moderator
    Closing for necro. Still a fresh so not gonna waste a Holy Photon.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
This discussion has been closed.