test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

O Driclae, Where art Thou?

lopequillopequil Member Posts: 1,226 Arc User
Has anyone been able to find a driclae to bond with? It's the only one I have left to collect. They're supposed to live on New Romulas near the caves but no-one I've spoke to can remember ever seeing one?

They're the purple mouse/anteater-looking things.
Q9BWcdD.png
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    They apparently vanish after you complete that area's mission - so you're screwed.​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • lopequillopequil Member Posts: 1,226 Arc User
    I couldn't do that area's mission for the other two, so I had to get help from someone else who could share the mission. We still didn't see any.
    Q9BWcdD.png
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    Well, if you can't find any, get a friend or someone trustworthy to create a private PvP match that does have it - player pets count for collection.​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    Well, if you can't find any, get a friend or someone trustworthy to create a private PvP match that does have it - player pets count for collection.​​
    I was one of the first people to do that as it happens, but it doesn't help if no-one has the missing creat.

Makes me wonder if the devs just pulled the list of animals from the wiki.

Q9BWcdD.png
    So, has anyone managed to find a Driclae today, or do they only appear during Red Alerts (or not at all)?
    Q9BWcdD.png
This discussion has been closed.