test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A couple random ideas I had

foxrockssocksfoxrockssocks Member Posts: 2,482 Arc User
Playing around this morning I had to do two things that got me thinking. 1. Upgrading some neglected BOFFs with gear which involved simply buying random reputation sets and 2. Ran Azure nebula on a ship with hangars.

So the first issue it annoys me how I want a full Rep set of gear, but I can only get 2/3 at a time. It has also happened before that I confused which piece I was missing from the first two, and ordered up a duplicate of one of the others. Why is it we can't just order the entire set outright? I can't fathom why we wouldn't have that option.

The second part, I'm sure most people know hangar pets love to disappear on a map like Azure, or maybe they just die easily repeatedly. While fixing them to not be useless would be nice, why isn't there an option to slot the hangar with something that gives a small passive or always on benefit? No no, not on the level of a full console slot, but some item that maybe adds some close in point defense weaponry in lieu of hangar pets, or a small buff to some other stat, balanced so that you'd really be better off with a hangar pet in most cases. But this would offer a value to a hangar slot when the pets are largely useless due to the map or enemy that just vaporizes them constantly, or maybe you just can't babysit the launch button, whatever the case may be.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    Tholians are one of the factions that are good at anti-fighter do to a love of FAW. Also the Recluse Carriers tend to use some kind of radiation AoE around them that strips shields, making hanger pets even more vulnerable.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
This discussion has been closed.