test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

ISA not giving Bonus Omega Marks

dottuhdottuh Member Posts: 3 Arc User
As the title says, ISA doesn't give out the Bonus Marks for Omega rep. Fleet Marks work just fine and the Omega Marks get their bonus in other TFOs, like Azure Nebule Rescue. ISA also doesn't reset the Bonus Marks cooldown, so it appears to be limited to that TFO. This started after the patch on 05/04/21

Comments

• kulbarkulbar Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2021
    I'm seeing this as well, but the effect is this: ISA and HSA (and probably KSA too, though I haven't tested that) seem to be running off of the Discovery bonus mark timer even though they give out Omega marks. Complete these when the Disco bonus timer is clear and the Disco timer gets set and you can't get the Omega mark bonus in these missions if you re-run them, nor can you get a Disco mark bonus in, say, SB1. Complete SB1 first and claim the Disco mark bonus there, and you can no longer claim the Omega mark bonus in ISA and HSA.

UPDATE: KSA is definitely affected by this bug as well.
    Post edited by kulbar on
  • doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,188 Arc User
    This is not just with ISA its with all borg TFO's
    C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
  • greendragon527greendragon527 Member Posts: 386 Arc User
    Replying here to say I've got the same issue. Submitted a support ticket and they told me to create a post on this forum.
  • defiantone#9662 defiantone Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I am seeing the same issue.
  • drycraeft#5841 drycraeft Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    I'm not getting any sort of Marks, i've gotten Fleet Marks multiple times but there's nothing there it's just broken it seems.