test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Risa's time of day

livinlifejb90#4082 livinlifejb90 Member Posts: 218 Arc User
Is there any chance of Risa going back to noon instead of sunset? Risa was always so nice with the sun shining, instead of everything being dark with sunset. Or is sunset now Risa's permanent time?
gQytlm7.jpg
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,504 Arc User
    westmetals wrote: »
    There's actually two versions of Risa.

The non-event version is locked to sunset/twilight, while the Summer Event version is daytime.

The summer event last year was sunset, it was rather annoying. In the old lighting model the sun actually moved and there was day and night, but they traded it for the improved quality of lighting 2.0.
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    I really miss the night/day cycle.
  • sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    I would describe it as late summer afternoon or preevening. Maybe around 6 with 3 hours of light left.

Me I hate the light. It's too bright in here. I miss Risa nighttimes and early mornings.
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• livinlifejb90#4082 livinlifejb90 Member Posts: 218 Arc User
    like, i know we can't have the cycles back, even though that would be amazing. but its a tropical island. that invokes sunny beaches and bright green scenery. The sunset is just depressing and you can't really appreciate the vividness of the island. plus idk, it just feels weird doing all the summer event tasks in the dark.

idk i just miss the daytime on Risa.
    gQytlm7.jpg
This discussion has been closed.