test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC and Console Patch Notes for 4/22/21

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
edited April 2023 in Release Notes
Star Trek Online will have maintenance on all platforms tomorrow, 4/22, at 7am PT. Estimated downtime is 2.5 hours on PC, and 2 hours on Console. You can find the patch notes here:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11487383
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    Have the Voth been fixed? Or is this another example of Cryptic spotlighting broken content, like the battle cloak issues and the KDF recruitment event.
  • danson666danson666 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    Am I reading it wrong or is there no promo choice in the event only infinity choice for console
    danson666 wrote: »
    Am I reading it wrong or is there no promo choice in the event only infinity choice for console

It says promo or lockbox.
    Voth are still broken.
    @ambassadorkael#6946 Could we get the fix that was implemented on PC to fix the Voth? It is inconceivable that the fix was not implemented before the event was launched.
    @ambassadorkael#6946 Storming the Spire was not removed from the Random TFO list. Every time I queued for a random TFO today, it was Storming the Spire.
  • carlos#7199 carlos Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    I guess it still does not fix the color of Advanced Inhibiting Phaser Omni-Directional Beam Array from Gamma Rep? ;) It's been years (?) since one patch changed the color from orange to purple after using beam overload. I would post this as a separate topic, but I stil get notification on forum, that I can't post new topics as a "new user".
This discussion has been closed.