test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Star Trek Online Not Showing Up in "My Games" In Arc Client and Web Client

sunplio#8998 sunplio Member Posts: 8 Arc User
edited April 2021 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Hi,

I have been in communications with support (ref. Ticket number 480116). They told me it appears to be a bug and that I should report it here. I play Star Trek Online everyday. Active player. I also have made purchases of Zen and a ship pack. My game Star Trek Online progression and the game isn't appearing on the "My Games" browser client & Arc Client. I always press play in Arc Client then it loads the Star Trek Online Loader.

Please address this bug.

Arc Client v 1.1.0.18743
Star Trek Online latest patch dated 4/1/21

PC Version
Windows 10 20H2 v.19042.906
Intel core i7 10th gen x64
8GB DDR4 (3200mhz) RAM memory
1GB Intel Iris Plus graphics video

Thanks
sunplio#8998
Tagged:

Comments

• kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    SO exactly what does the purchase of Zen and a ship pack have to do with your problem?

• sunplio#8998 sunplio Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    SO exactly what does the purchase of Zen and a ship pack have to do with your problem?

I don't know. I just mentioned it as part of proof I am active. Arc Client should be showing Star Trek Online in my Arc profile. Purchases as well as game play activity. Please don't distract the scope of the thread. It is meant for bug reporting. Not debate.
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    The arc Launcher doesn't show a list of My games. Under games it lists all the games published my Cryptic. You want to be on home for the play tab to appear. Plus cut it with the slight attitude @kaithan1975 was just asking a question you could of been politer about it. Having attitude or be seen to show attitude will get you no where
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    eazzie wrote: »
    The arc Launcher doesn't show a list of My games. Under games it lists all the games published my Cryptic. You want to be on home for the play tab to appear. Plus cut it with the slight attitude @kaithan1975 was just asking a question you could of been politer about it. Having attitude or be seen to show attitude will get you no where

Also this is NOT a gameplay bug, but rather a PC, NETWORK, AND OTHER TECHNICAL ISSUES as Gameplay is meant as actually while playing.