test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Single Character can't access account bank

Title says it all. I have a single character who can't access the account bank. All of my others can. I completed the tutorial (Jem Hadar, mission replay says I can't replay the 3 tutorial missions). I have already transferred account locked items to the character, had to take a bre4ak for a week. When I came back, it was locked. Now I can't transfer anything account locked to other characters. I opened a ticket with support who recommended I post this here as well.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    qultuqqultuq Member Posts: 988 Arc User
    No need to file the ticket. The new requirements require you to go through the tutorial, get to the mission you select a faction and do the first faction-specific missions like KDF’s “Duties of Command.”

After jumping through those hoops you should have access to the account bank, tfos, etc again.

It is inconvenient—I know. Cryptic claims it was changed to prevent an exploit.
  • Options
    iamjmphiamjmph Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    Since i can't access it on my new TOS toon, i'm guessing it isn't just jem'hadar toons... I have to have made it to 2409 to gain access? Or did skipping the tutorial cause a glitch?
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    No, there was a change a few weeks back to prevent some sort of cheating, or something...

To gain access to the Account Bank:
    • Federation captains must complete/skip their respective tutorial and get to, or even complete the "Welcome to Earth Spacedock" mission.
      (Note that for TOS/DSC, this involves them encountering Daniels and being brought forward to 2409.)
    • Klingon captains appear to have to complete "Duties of Command".
    • Romulan Republic need to get to "Turning Point", and complete it to gain the Account Bank services of their chosen faction.
    • Jem'Hadar captains are not given access to much of the Starfleet/KDF services until they have their dependency on Ketracel White removed. (i.e. "Home" must be completed."
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    jwhiteard1979jwhiteard1979 Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    There's a workaround to get Crafted Mk II Items to you Character. Use the Mail.....