test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fleet Chat (keeps disappearing from select list)

duketbarduketbar Member Posts: 178 Arc User
Why is it that "Fleet" chat for valid fleet members keeps disappearing from the select channel list?

This is happening to me regardless of the fleet my toons are on. I will be chatting on Fleet chat.. then boom.. I no longer have fleet chat. Kinda annoying as I am Fleet Leader. Yes all the chat is set up right.. I hope I can do at least that after 11 years playing this game. Happens both Klink and Fed no matter what tab I put Fleet Chat on.

"Sometimes" if I Log that toon out to change toons... but select the same toon..boom.. fleet chat is back. I think this is yet another bug.. maybe.
Tides of War Fleet Staff contacts:
@duketbar (Fleet Officer)
Tides of War Website
Team Speak: ts.tidesofwar.net - no port, no pass (or simply type ToW in address bar of TS client)

Comments

• Options
    hylia#6092 hylia Member Posts: 144 Arc User
    Same here its a pain and its also doing it with armada and occasionally team chat.
  • Options
    A definite real aggravation. Chat used to be very reliable. Its actually a good system... but somebody hosed up chat.
    Tides of War Website
    Team Speak: ts.tidesofwar.net - no port, no pass (or simply type ToW in address bar of TS client)
  • Options
    I'll give up a season of new content... just to have all the 'little things' fixed so this game is not so annoying all the time.
    Tides of War Website
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2021
    Yea from time to time Fleet, or even Armada Chat can disappear.

Sometimes it will eventually returns, and often I notice this occurs when your toon doesn't even show up in Fleet Roster! Even though they are in the Fleet for sure! Like now I just eventually showed up in Roster, took it almost 5 minutes for that to appear, yet my Fleet or Armada Chat are still missing.

This has been an ongoing problem, and can sometimes take a little while to correct before Fleet or Armada Chat eventually returns... ...very inconvenient for sure though!

*sigh*
    0zxlclk.png