test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

BUG Report Fleet Mail

telorak#3638 telorak Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited March 2021 in PS4 Gameplay Bug Reports
Hello I run the fleet so I do have permission to send fleet mail. We have reported this bug many times but no action has been taken. The game will not allow us to send Fleet Mail we keep getting error message that the subject is too long, tried using one letter and no subject but we still cannot send. It's very important to us to be able to contact all our fleet members with updates, current events etc. Can you please rectify urgently fleet mail hasn't worked for a few weeks now, I would say since the current anniversary event started.

Comments

• eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    Known issue. There are other threads on this issue.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    You can see this listed as a 'known issue' at the bottom of the most recent patch notes.

The reason we haven't seen it fixed yet, is because we haven't had another patch yet.
    Cryptic can update the PC version of the game at a moment's notice because they have direct control over it and the servers.
    However, on consoles, Microsoft and Sony likely have some process to authenticate or verify software before they alloow it to deploy. Thus, we don't get patched anywhere near as frequently as PCs - every 4 to 6 weeks, it seems.
    Saying that, fixes and features on the PC version of the game, will inevitably come to consoles, just a little bit of patience is required.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • telorak#3638 telorak Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Thank you for the response, it is appreciated