test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Automatic dilithium refining for life time gone??

i'm playing on xbox series x and Automatic dilithium refining was suppose to be part of the life time subscription which was the main reason i bought it, but it does not seem to be doing it anymore as i did not play one of my characters for about a week and when i went to play it it had zero refined but had 136000 unrefined?

when i looked at the lifetime subsription in the zen store to show a friend that was over at my house it is no longer list as what you get in the package?

so along side console players not get the 500 zen per month stipen you guys just further devalue the lifetime on console by now not automatic refining of dilithium?

Comments

• Options
    garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    I always though that we had to login in order for the dilithium to auto-refine, saving time because we don't have to get onto each and every character to refine dil.
  • Options
    proteus#8097 proteus Member Posts: 217 Arc User
    I've never noticed a problem with it. Having said that I don't rely on it very often as out of habit I usually do it manually every day. If I happen to be away from home for a few days it always appears to auto-refine okay for me. Just as my character loads there is a brief on-screen notification of how much has auto-refined.
  • Options
    awesomeweaselawesomeweasel Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    i only started to notice it the last week or so that it was not auto refining on my alternate characters
  • Options
    garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    Most of my alts don't have any dil anymore to refine, so maybe that is why I haven't noticed any change the the auto-refining.