test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Map bug in mission "Turnabout"

garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
In the Romulan Republic mission "Turnabout", after the Elachi commander activates the self destruct the following bug happens:
While moving through the ship, the walls and ceiling will intermittently disappear along with any enemies/BOFFs. I wish I could attach some screenshots, but I do not know how.

Comments

• Options
    knightmare#8708 knightmare Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    Create an account with imgur (it is free) then upload the picture there. You can then link them here using the image icon at the top of the message window.
  • Options
    garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    @knightmare#8708 What I meant is that (1) I do not know how to take a screen shot on my Xbox, and (2) I do not know how I would get said screenshot from my Xbox to my computer. I am not sure I even remember my mircrosoft account info.
  • Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
    garaffe wrote: »
    @knightmare#8708 What I meant is that (1) I do not know how to take a screen shot on my Xbox, and (2) I do not know how I would get said screenshot from my Xbox to my computer. I am not sure I even remember my mircrosoft account info.

If the same as PC. In chat you can use the command /screenshot. You can either do a screen shot with your hud overlay or without.
    As for its location if the same for pc you should have a file called LIVE and the screen shot should be contain within.

Hope this is of use :)
  • Options
    Press the big home X button (power on one) it will bring up a menu to take a picture or video(just press it, don't hold it). Or if you have a chatpad on your controller there are two buttons that either side of the space bar that can be used to take a picture or a 30 sec video clip.
    It's a lengthy process involving changing your account permissions to upload to xbox live bla bla bla. You can go through all that if you like or you can do what a lot of people do, use the camera on your phone to take a picture and upload that.
  • Options
    aurali101aurali101 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2023
    I can confirm this still exists even now on PC platform
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    edited April 2023
    What I meant is that (1) I do not know how to take a screen shot on my Xbox...
    Capture game clips and screenshots.

I'm not 100% knowledgable on how it works on an Xbox, but there's usually a built-in screenshot feature on the console.
    On PS4, there's a "share" button above the left stick & d-pad that let us take a screenshot -- I'm sure there's something equivalent on Xbox (see the above link).

...and (2) I do not know how I would get said screenshot from my Xbox to my computer.
    Share game clips and screenshots

Whichever method you use to get your screenshots off your Xbox and onto a computer, you can upload screenshots simply by dragging them into the textbox - no need to do anything with an external webhost.
    Create an account with imgur (it is free) then upload the picture there. You can then link them here using the image icon at the top of the message window.
    We've been able to upload directly into the forum for a couple years now.

Edit:
    Oops - misread the dates of all the posts here....
    Post edited by inferiority on
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    But in 2021 when this thread was started we couldn't upload directly.