test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Missing BOFF abilities in certain ship seating

gangeregangere Member Posts: 3 Arc User
I have had this issue with several ships, but the most recent is my Legendary Mirror Dreadnaught. I can't use some abilities with certain seating. My Command Engineering seat with my Klingon engineer initially only allowed the ensign ability to work, but later I was able to get it to allow Lt and Lt Commander abilities to work, but I have not been able to get the Command ability to work to this point. Also, on the same ship, the Lt science seat only allows the ensign ability to be used with my Hierarchy officer. It will work if I change the officer in the seat, but I want to use those specifically because they have space traits I want.

This issue has happened across multiple ships and multiple officers and multiple characters. This just happens to be the one I'm encountering now and the most annoying because I can't fix it without loss of something I want.

Comments

• Options
    edrickvellorinedrickvellorin Member Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    One thing that might help: For each affected boff, click their name on the left and then click the Skills tab. Then go back to the Station tab and see if they're still affected. (I know this helps with boffs who show up in the boff selection list without visible skill icons, and I think it helped with the other issue too.)

Also make sure, for specialization seats, that the right specialization is chosen for that boff. (I think any given boff can only have one specialization active at a time, so if you have a boff that uses multiple specializations on different ships, that could be an issue, though in that case it ought to say so.)