test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch

When will the patch you just did, on the 11th... be available for console? All the bugs you fixed for pc, are on console as well. Also, ever since the "enterprise" space/ground set was released, there are zero sounds for any & all ground phaser weapons. Why does it take so long for you to recognize (and eventually get around to repairing) console issues, when you are tripping over yourselves to resolve pc issues.

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,996 Arc User
    We on consoles don't enjoy the same frequency of patches that players on PC get.
    We're also between 3 to 6 weeks behind PC at any one time.
    However, we do get those fixes and new features added in.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    What inferiority said and no you are not inferior just to let you know. :) As for the delay, it goes down to that Microsoft and Sony require certification on releases to their consoles, PC does not have this requirement.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • drayne#8492 drayne Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Hopefully tomorrow looks like were scheduled for maintenance song console.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,996 Arc User
    Hopefully tomorrow looks like were scheduled for maintenance song console.
    Nope. Maintenance happens almost every week but that doesn't necessarily mean that there will be a Patch.
    If there is a Patch, it would be announced in the "News" section, Twitter, and whatnot along with the Patch Notes.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • teague#9796 teague Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    As console players.... you don't find this at all frustrating? I'm talking about glitches that have been in the game for over a month... and some, longer. I don't know the exact date it was released, but as soon as they released the Lobi "Enterprise" sets... all ground phaser sounds ceased making noise... ALL OF THEM. Every phaser rifle, pistol, etc... from crafted to reputation to fleet. I get it, it's a "free" game (yea, okay). However, these are items from an in-game store which requires spending real money to obtain the game currency, which in this case is Lobi. I suppose I have no choice but to be patient. Thank you for your responses. LL&P.
  • finwiking#2074 finwiking Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I have problem with my cloakin abilities on my ships, all of them. I can cloak but i can't uncloak, so i just fly around In TFO missions. I'm on PS4
  • sleepwalker#8777 sleepwalker Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    @taegue

this is realy not a good title you've choosen for this discussion ;)
    it is way too generalized and dosen't tell, what the discussion is about..
    i think a more meaningfull title makes more people interrested on a topic ;)