test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Another Carrier nerf, Flight Deck Officers are broken (Recharge time down from 4 seconds to 1.6s)

pottsey5gpottsey5g Member Posts: 4,177 Arc User
Flight Deck Officers that recharge Hangar Bays are giving a much smaller bonus then they should. A Very Rare Doff should reduce a hangar by 4 seconds. With 3 VR Doffs fitted that’s 12 seconds reduction. Now with 1 bay the time goes from 15 seconds down to 10 seconds which is 1.6 seconds reduction per doff well off the 4 seconds per doff we used to get.

This is having a knock-on effect making Frigate carrier builds really hard to use as we cannot get the bay recharge time down to a reasonable amount even with max aux. Its also cutting down Pet healing and cutting down Pet DPS via nerfing Scrambled Fighters traits which now no longer stacks up as the bay recharge is so low to trigger as much we used to. It also means our pets now die more often so we lose more DPS as they need time to re rank up to level 5.

This combined with the recent Fix/nerf of other carrier trait has put Carriers into a really weak position. All the main pure carrier builds are now underperforming with no variable alternatives to hold our own against other mainstream builds. All the top carrier builds have dropped a large amount in pet DPS. Beams pets, Cannons pets, Beam overload pet builds, Lost Souls, FaW pet builds.

Lastly with the Endeavor expansion boosting all other builds and having nothing for pure carrier builds we are falling behind even further. I don't mind the fixing of the SAD trait, but fixing the SAD trait and this bug combined with all the other problems including the ones like Elite pets doing worse then rare pets has pushed carriers into a really bad place.

Comments

• Options
    hylia#6092 hylia Member Posts: 144 Arc User
    I thought it was just me glad its not and dont expect a fix any time soon
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    Be nice if they resolve this, along with the mismatch in Pet damage between those of different Quality.

Hopefully soon!
    0zxlclk.png