test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Still no campaign progress after the 3/4/21 patch

madooqmadooq Member Posts: 9 Arc User
It seems that the last patch didn't solve the problem for me - I still didn't receive any campaign progress - I am stuck at 150.
See here the printscreens https://imgur.com/a/WYhctQW

Comments

• Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,028 Arc User
    Receiving mine. Are you doing yours after the 20 hour cooldown.
  • Options
    madooqmadooq Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Yes, you can see in the first printscreen in the system messages (those with yellow font) that I received "1 daily progress- featured event" + the 15k dilitium ore so its after the 20h cooldown otherwise I wouldn't got those.
    I also opened the reward info tab with the updated ship list, so its after the patch.

Its possible thet the patch solved most of the cases but unfortunately not mine :(
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    I'm also not having problems with getting them. I'd try logging a request with the SUPPORT link at the top of the Page.

NOTE: If you also put your image URL in the picture icon, it will display the picture for you in your post.
    0zxlclk.png
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited March 2021
    NOTE: My update however in this thread, and you might want to post there:

https://arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1260558/missing-event-campaign-progress

I had it not give any Campaign Progress Yesterday despite NO TOKEN used, yet today thankfully it did! The main difference was I did the Sphire, instead of the Breach as can be read ABOVE. So I'm at 11/14 or 500 Campaign Progress and not sure why as it should be 550. Still I wouldn't stop at least running them, as hopefully they resolve it so keep the faith.

I trust they likely aware of this, as previous Campaigns sometimes had issue with Bonus Dilithium Ore, yet they eventually resolve those as well. I also logged a SUPPORT ticket using the banner on the ARC site. Suggest you do the same! :)
    Post edited by strathkin on
    0zxlclk.png