test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

T6 Coupon Gift Pack Issue and Infinity Ship pack broken

valnidasvalnidas Member Posts: 3 Arc User
I tried to trade one of my T6 coupon gift packs form the 11th anniversary pack, there was an error and the trade window closed and item was returned to me, however the T6 Coupon gift pack was now a T6 Ship Coupon that was now bound to me.

As well as this I opened the R&D packs from the 11th Anniversary pack and to my joy I got a T5 infinity ship pack and a T6 infinity ship pack or so the nice pretty display said.....when I opened the T6 pack it showed only T5 ships, then error and close, now its only T5?? (I dont want to trade this pack, mine mine mine!)

So I have a broken Infinity ship pack and a broken and bound T6 Coupon which I was trying to trade

I opened 2 tickets and the Support chat as was told that other players are having/reporting the same issues and that they could not help me.
Cant fix the packs, cant unbind, cant replace all due to "Technical limitations"

They advised me to post here for "player support" and if the Dev's see it for patching.....so.....

Anyone else had this mess? I paid for the 11th Anniversary pack and now screwed on 2 items from it

I want my shiny things fixed! I paid damn it!

I have tried to escalate this and keep being told that yes its a bug, yes my packs are broken, but no "technical limitations" means they cant do anything about it, only the devs can "patch" maybe....

Any ideas? :/