test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[BUG] Romulan DOFF: Allowed to go KDF or DOM, don't show as usable on EXCH...

strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
edited February 2021 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I'm not sure they show as usable (filter) to either on Exchange at least for my KDF?

I also bought a Romulan Doctor, and can't use them on my KDF either? So not quite sure what they meant Romulan's were free to go to KDF or Dominion if desired?

A message from Proconsul D'tan:
"This morning, quite a few members of the Romulan Republic exercised provision 57b of the Republic Defense Charter to transfer their duty officer service to the KDF and Dominion. We wish them well, all citizens should have the chance to go where their desires take them."

Not quite sure if this is oversight, or if I misunderstood what they meant here? Seems to imply Romulan DOFF can in fact go to Fed, KDF, or where they desire.

Or perhaps this requires a FIX, so Romulan's can be used by any faction? I've seen others make similar comments confused on their Social Media page as well. As nobody can use Romulan's as KDF for Duty Officer assignments...
0zxlclk.png
Post edited by strathkin on

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,005 Arc User
    Feds need to use Fed doffs, KDFs need to use KDF doffs, and Republic captains get to use RRF doffs and the doffs of their faction.

The post on Twitter seems to be reflected that some people got a Romulan doff pack appearing in their inventory for some reason.
    RRF doffs cannot be used by any faction other than RRF.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    I knew that's how it used to be, ... oh well.
    0zxlclk.png
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,471 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    I received a Romulan Commander Duty Officer Pack on my Klingon character. The item is bound to character. Please move it from my inventory on my Klingon character Korn @sthe91 to Ljun @sthe91. Thanks. :)

Also, I did not get the Federation Commander Duty Officer Pack on my Discovery character. Their name is Sarek Grayson @sthe91. That one character is where I was having the bug where the DOFFs did not arrive upon reaching level 11. That bug has since been fixed but I still do not have the DOFFs on that toon. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    I think he meant they are Unbound once you open the Packs, so they you can mail them to the Toons you've identified above.

Yea I think some misunderstood what D'Tan's message meant, though I'm still not entirely certain...
    0zxlclk.png