test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

434160: Kills from ambush (space) and Melee (ground)

bradnobunagabradnobunaga Member Posts: 2 Arc User
Hi just forwarding this info that support emailed me to do. I haven’t been able to accumulate points for Klingon recruitment event since the 19th of February. Apparently lots of people have.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    salvakorsalvakor Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same instructions from support. At first when I didn't see any progress of Melee kills with the killing blow I though I bugged the Batleth by upgrading it. I switched melee weapons and began making progress. At 575 kills weariness overwhelmed me and I decided to take a break, finish the mission I was on. An update later, I wasn't able to make further progress by repeating the same mission Partisans. I finished Partisans four times to outfit my away team with the reward weapon. Melee kills outside of Partisans are not being registered either.
  • Options
    karr2k3karr2k3 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    I am also having this issue where Space Ambush kills are no longer being added to the roster nor are my melee kills.
  • Options
    fealthfealth Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I am also having the same issue - neither the space ambush or melee kills are adding ... I severely doubt they will back date them either once they fix the bug
  • Options
    sttatt#0746 sttatt Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    same issue on two seperate klingon recruits, no melee or ambush kills be credited ,,, multiple weapons, ships etc..
  • Options
    sttatt#0746 sttatt Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    bump on thread, cryptic might read