test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Miner Forman at Dilithium mining Holding not accepting Duty Assignments for a week now.

starmanjstarmanj Member Posts: 714 Arc User
Miner Forman at Dilithium mining Holding not accepting Assignments for a week now. The only way to get the assignments now is click on each one from Miner Forman and go to Personal Duty Assignments and Select them there. Please Fix this Issue. Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    This might be related to the same issue with the DOff assignments at both Starfleet & Klingon academies. If it is, the workaround I've been told to use may work for you as well. Get the mission from the contact and then go into the Personal tab in the DOff window and the mission may be there to accept.

It IS an issue and I do hope it gets fixed soon, but at least at the academies this workaround has helped.
    Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.
  • Options
    pacelli1pacelli1 Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    Yeah, none of the NPCs that give DOff assignments are working. Security officers, too.
  • Options
    kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    starmanj wrote: »
    Miner Forman at Dilithium mining Holding not accepting Assignments for a week now. The only way to get the assignments now is click on each one from Miner Forman and go to Personal Duty Assignments and Select them there. Please Fix this Issue. Thank you.

Well then they are accepting assignments. So it involves clicking on a tab rather than the game opening the tab for you. At least it works.
  • Options
    kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    pacelli1 wrote: »
    Yeah, none of the NPCs that give DOff assignments are working. Security officers, too.

They all work.
  • Options
    emporerkrugeemporerkruge Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    none of my doff missions on the fleet bases and both academy's are working. Just gives me a white picture and no assignment. also the purchased KDF bridge seating doesn't work either so my KDF captains have to stand.
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,471 Arc User
    The temporary workaround is to collect the assignment and then go to your Personal tab.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    It is something that happened on last update I hope they fix this issue.
  • Options
    pacelli1pacelli1 Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    pacelli1 wrote: »

They all work.

NO, they do not. I'm glad they work for you, but every person in this thread, and a number of others, are pointing out that it doesn't work for them. Can't refine dilthium at the academy or fleet holding, can't gain do security missions like turning in prisoners or tribble carcases ... that's a lot of missed dilithium and it's making a lot of us quite Klingon-y.
  • Options

Well then they are accepting assignments. So it involves clicking on a tab rather than the game opening the tab for you. At least it works.

This is true the work around is to use the personal tab, but this is a bug and needs to be looked into and fixed. I am glad this works for you.