test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Character stuck - Can't beam out, transwarp or progress

ames1ames1 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
I have a KDF char with a lot of activities disabled (says not available when I hover the mouse to the corresponding icons). Here is a list of things I can't do.
1) Depart system - When I was in Qo'Nos (space). I tried changing instance, didn't help. The icon is grey out.
2) Transwarp - When I was in Qo'Nos (space). I bring up the list of destination using the icon beside the minimap, All destinations are grey out.
3) PvE Task Force Operations - the icon below the minimap is grey out. Can't even open the menu.
4) Beam to ship - When I am in First City (ground) right now.

Apparently this issue is caused by the revamp of the KDF tutorials. I was told to restart the tutorials manually would clear out the 'lock' and restore the access to all those disabled functions. That didn't work because after I beam down to First City, I realize I can't start any more tutorials. I already have them in my queue. Now I am stuck in First City, I can't beam out. I can't start any tutorials, I can't complete missions in my queue because I can't beam out. I am completely stuck. I reached out to Support and I was told there is nothing he can do. The suggestion to start the tutorial manually is the way he knows as a workaround. I am posting this message hoping someone else has experienced this and know how to unstuck my char.

Thanks.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,157 Arc User
    We've heard of this issue affecting a number of players and we don't know why it happens, but replaying "Duties of Command" always appears to be the fix.
    Can you replay "Duties of Command"?
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    ames1ames1 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    We've heard of this issue affecting a number of players and we don't know why it happens, but replaying "Duties of Command" always appears to be the fix.
    Can you replay "Duties of Command"?

That worked!!! Thanks! The support staff asked me to redo the tutorial but he didn't point out which one.