test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Clicking on some interactables to open interfaces gives "Gensetvalue" error.

tagentagen Member Posts: 545 Arc User
I just noticed when trying to right-click on some things (examples being the Exchange terminal and bartender npcs on Drozana) I just get the following System message:
[System]Unknown command "Gensetvalue".

I can still use the "actions available" buttons on the screen with no problem, but right-clicking did work in the past. Not sure whether it changed after the most recent patch or the one before that, but it has not been too long.

Comments

• darzil#7269 darzil Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    Right clicking anywhere seems to generate it for me
  • tagentagen Member Posts: 545 Arc User

Interesting. You are correct. So maybe it is not related to the interaction. I know it is just recently I have seen it coming up, though. I wonder what causes it.
  • tek#2957 tek Member Posts: 40 Arc User

Same. Same here to post this very bug. Clearing binds and such does not correct it.
  • o0galathor0oo0galathor0o Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    It doesn't only happen with right click. For me so far the problem happens at the security officer at DS9. Left clicking on one of the assignments on his list or choosing one with "Enter" opens the assignment window, but it's empty and in chat the "...Gensetvalue" message appears. Definitely Cryptic is way more cvreative in creating new bugs than in creating any more interesting content. In the end maybe they could turn it into a new coffe brand: "Star Bugs".
    ~ Don't blame the clown for being a clown, blame yourself for going to the circus ~