test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lobi Store and Zen Sale!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,675 Community Manager
Save 50% on everything in the Lobi Store, and get a 20% Bonus when you charge for Zen, this weekend on PC!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11484303

Comments

• Options
    qultuqqultuq Member Posts: 988 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    So the legendary pack drops with 25% off rate plus a 20% off all zen purchases plus a 20% charge bonus?

Somebody do math...that sounds like about 100$ bundle today if you sell out on your principles and buy into the 2011 pack.

Oh you evil marketing geniuses.
  • Options
    edrickvellorinedrickvellorin Member Posts: 346 Arc User
    The T6 coupons are account bound. The 6 experimental ship upgrade tokens however are not bound.
  • Options
    edrickvellorinedrickvellorin Member Posts: 346 Arc User
    If you're saying you have all the zen store ships, you could save the coupons to buy ships with them in the future. Once their newness has worn off. I know what I'll get with one of my coupons, the other I haven't decided on yet.
  • Options
    depresseddarthdepresseddarth Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I didn't get the zen bonus. I got20 dollars worth and just got the 2000 zen not the 20% bonus. So must be fine print somewhere.
  • Options
    foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    I didn't get the zen bonus. I got20 dollars worth and just got the 2000 zen not the 20% bonus. So must be fine print somewhere.

From what I had seen & tested a day ago is for the $20 you were buying 2000 zen & the bonus was 400 zen for a total of 2400 zen.

Arc shows you the amount you're getting before you purchase so if something wasn't "adding up" why did you go ahead with the purchase? Was it outside of the zen charge bonus window of time?
  • Options

From what I had seen & tested a day ago is for the $20 you were buying 2000 zen & the bonus was 400 zen for a total of 2400 zen.

Arc shows you the amount you're getting before you purchase so if something wasn't "adding up" why did you go ahead with the purchase? Was it outside of the zen charge bonus window of time?

I did not get 2400. I had an amount and it only added 2000.
  • Options
    discojerdiscojer Member Posts: 533 Arc User

Presumably because the sake was over early this morning
  • Options
    discojer wrote: »

Presumably because the sake was over early this morning

I posted my first comment an hour before the sale ended according to the post. Check that before mentioning the time.
  • Options

Well if you bought through Arc & if you bought $20 within the stated time of the zen bonus by all means contact customer support.

What I'm still not understanding is when buying through Arc it purposely shows you the amount you're going to get 2000 zen or 2400 zen before you actually purchase.

So my question remains: Why would you buy $20 when it's showing you're only receiving 2000 zen instead of the 2400 zen you were expecting?

Good luck.
  • Options
    westmetals wrote: »

If you bought via Steam that would be the reason... the bonus was only on Arc/website.

I never mentioned Steam. I bought it through the site following the link in the post.
  • Options

Well if you bought through Arc & if you bought $20 within the stated time of the zen bonus by all means contact customer support.

What I'm still not understanding is when buying through Arc it purposely shows you the amount you're going to get 2000 zen or 2400 zen before you actually purchase.

So my question remains: Why would you buy $20 when it's showing you're only receiving 2000 zen instead of the 2400 zen you were expecting?

Good luck.

Your comment is as if the only reason was for the bonus just to buy zen. I was going to get something and needed actually 2500 zen but would get the remaining through the dilithium exchange.

• Options

Good luck.

Your comment is as if the only reason was for the bonus just to buy zen. I was going to get something and needed actually 2500 zen but would get the remaining through the dilithium exchange.

Well there had to be a reason you initially posted about it only being 2000 & not the 2400 amount otherwise why post about it?

As I stated earlier when buying through Arc it clearly shows you the total amount of zen you'll receive before buying. That's not "fine print somewhere" it's obvious.