test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Why will you NOT be buying the Legendary Bundle?

124»

Comments

• feiqafeiqa Member Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    Other.
    I was considering it. Then they nerfed my ability to access my account bank on a fresh Romulan while several items are just broken that they still don't work. So why spend money if I am essentially given nothing to play?

Originally Posted by pwlaughingtrendy
    Network engineers are not ship designers.
    Nor should they be. Their ships would look weird.
  • mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    Other.
    I only want the Excel and Vor'cha, the rest of the pack i have no interest in. All that extra garbage to pump up the price is a non-starter.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,593 Arc User
    Other.
    the ships are sub par and they want a premium price.. hard pass
    awkward.jpg
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • dragonturtletimmydragonturtletimmy Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Price and ships offered. No TOS D7, DSC D7, Kelvin D7 (the counterparts of the 3 Constitution class versions of the 10th anniversary ships) and no Sarcophagus sealed a no buy for me. If the bundle had at least added in the 3 D7 versions would have considered buying.
  • grtiggygrtiggy Member Posts: 444 Arc User
    Other.
    1.My biggest gripe is i was only interested in getting some KDF ships. instead in order to get the only legendary KDF ships we have to grab right now some feddy stuff that i have in some other form that i don't really want another copy off just for a slightly different layout and gimmic console.

2. ridiculously overpriced especially during the backstreet boys reunion tour.

3. Over bloated with mostly useless bits and pieces to try and justify such a high price a vast.

All in all this should have been a simple legendary KDF pack rather than shoehorning in even more variants of feddy ships that keep repeatedly getting re-released that we already have and at this point are just looking at BoFF slots more than the ship as a whole.
    what makes this whole thing worse is that i wanted to support the pack in order to get some more KDF legendary ships made but i cant justify purchasing this one at its huge price tag to get 2 ships im never going to use along with the 2 T6 ship coupons there to desperately justify the huge price tag when i will get a T6 ship if i want one not drop extra cash in the hope a new one comes out i like that i can use it on.

It kind of feels like this whole pack was released with the intention to fail and so that new KDF ships don't have to get made.
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    It is priced too high
    Ok, at actual price i wasnt going to but it, but then i linked my account to the Epic Store, and discovered that the convertion to my local currency was quite good, so i pulled the trigger, and i'm quite happy, i hope that rate keeps for the entire year!.
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    It is priced too high
    gaevsman wrote: »
    Ok, at actual price i wasnt going to but it, but then i linked my account to the Epic Store, and discovered that the convertion to my local currency was quite good, so i pulled the trigger, and i'm quite happy, i hope that rate keeps for the entire year!.

Heck, if you're happy that's what matters. This is coming from a "no I didn't buy it" player. I hope you find enough enjoyment from it! I thought all of the visuals & skin options were well done.
  • lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    It is priced too high
    I can live without the B'rel and the Excelsior, and much if not all the extra goodies. Ambassador is interesting but not much more than the Narendra thats already in the store.
    ...That Vor'Cha tho....
    not buying a bundle regardless.
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
This discussion has been closed.