test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Endeavor bug post patch update

cclossccloss Member Posts: 6 Arc User
My "Critical Chance Space" was maxed out at 30% prior to the update. After the recent update to the Endeavors, I added a perk point to the skill. Instead of increasing to 32%, it dropped down to 8%. The skill has decreased instead of increasing, but it still lists all the points accumulated.

Comments

• Options
    cclossccloss Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I am on the endeavor screen itself. Not the ship stats. Instead of a 32% (including the perk point I just added) bonus to CritH, it’s now an 8% bonus. All the notches are still present for all the points I added. The Endeavor bonus itself is what’s broken.

For reference, I had another perk point awarded today. I applied it to my 30% bonus maxed out torpedo skill. It correctly increased to it to the 32% bonus.
  • Options
    lennart88lennart88 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    I have made a bug report for a similar thing. The boni are not calculated correctly. I bought a severity bonus and had a look on the same ship, however I just got a 1.5% increase instead of a 2%. Ship equipment wasnt changed. After the update to Endeavor level 600 as max my stats also dropped on all my ships.