test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Legendary bundle ship stats have been updated

124»

Comments

• ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,449 Arc User
    So, it's Cookies, Cake, Pie, Donuts, and Rainbows from this point forward...
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
  • ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
    Hey folks,

A few people asked me to come and look at this thread, and so I've read the entire thing, including all the "blanked" posts. A couple of things here:

1) Darkblade was accused of making "personal attacks" by several people. He didn't do that.
    2) He's right, subjective opinions cannot actually be factual. The stats of a ship, just like a movie or a book, can't actually be objectively "good," or "bad." That's just sharing your opinion, and one person's opinion is just as valid as another's. Stating your personal opinion as objective fact is kind of a TRIBBLE move, and definitely off putting.
    3) Buuuuuuut I don't believe it's technically gatekeeping, at least as we intended the rule for this particular forum. (Ok, I think it's *kind* of gatekeepy, but I didn't see anything in the removed posts that violated that rule as we wrote it.) I've already talked to Darkblade about it, so let's just move forward from here.

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.