test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unable to contribute doffs to fleet projects since patch on 2/10

tagentagen Member Posts: 545 Arc User
Since today's patch we have been unable to contribute doffs toward fleet project completion.

Have confirmed there are doffs available that would apply, but the "contribute" button does not activate.

Comments

• Options
    truewarpertruewarper Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    Okay! *whew*, it wasn't just me.... :o
    52611496918_3c42b8bab8.jpg
    Departing from Sol *Earth* by Carlos A Smith,on Flickr
    SPACE---The Last and Great Frontier. A 14th-year journey
    Vna res, una mens, unum cor et anima una. Cetera omnia, somnium est.
  • Options
    protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,985 Arc User
    Yes, this ability seems to be broken after the patch. I've already had some inquiries with members thinking I've changed permissions.

This leaves fleets and fleet members in a major lurch for all types of projects - routine 30 minute, re-provisioning, or advancing holdings are all not currently possible.

Perhaps if somebody finds a related tweet they could post it in this thread.
  • Options
    kaggert27kaggert27 Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    Went to put 50 doffs into fleet project, you know since you have to open them to donate to the project instead of just shoving a provisioned box in...so much clicking only to be met with this.

I also was thinking the patch did permission thing and discovered no, its a bug and not only one having it thanks to this posting (well the General forum to the bug forum post....)
  • Options
    omegaher0omegaher0 Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    Yep, same here! Can't have ONE update patch without something being broken!?
    "Suffer the little ones, lest they rise up and beat you senseless." Druid's Call, from Magic: The Gathering
  • Options
    protoneous wrote: »
    Perhaps if somebody finds a related tweet they could post it in this thread.

I see no response to this on forum, Twitter, or Reddit yet. I don't know where else they might post, but those are the only ones I'm willing to subject myself to. :) If I see anything there, I'll add it here.
  • Options
    kyril999kyril999 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Just found out I have the same problem :-(
  • Options
    admiralnoob#4796 admiralnoob Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Same problem here. Had other people try it as well and they couldn't donate either.
  • Options
    wdnobilewdnobile Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    I put in a ticket and was told they were aware of the bug... now we wait...
  • Options
    ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,449 Arc User
    Just noticed this issue as well on a KDF/Rom. Picked up some doff crates and can't donate to other fleets in my armada or to my own fleet. Did map changes, character changes, completely exited the game, etc.
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
  • Options
    foxman00foxman00 Member Posts: 1,481 Arc User
    Devs are aware of the issue, they are working on it.

pjxgwS8.jpg
  • Options

"Captains, we’re aware of the issues today on PC, including:
    -Buying Ships with Some Currencies
    -Donating Doffs to Fleet Projects
    -Endeavor XP not awarded
    We’re working hard to fix all of these issues right now, and you should expect and update either late this week or early next."

So it sounds like Friday is the earliest we can hope for a fix.
  • Options
    treking2treking2 Member Posts: 159 Arc User
    I too can confirm this has been happening since today's patch. *sigh*
  • Options
    nyxadrillnyxadrill Member Posts: 1,242 Arc User
    This is still an issue for me, I'm assuming that its not been patched yet?
    server_hamster6.png
  • Options
    emporerkrugeemporerkruge Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I have also ran into this bug and my entire fleet is affected... so we cant even level up anything
  • Options
    emporerkrugeemporerkruge Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Also has anyone noticed that you cant use the captains chair or any chairs on the KDF bridges that were purchased through the zen store.
  • Options
    alexanderb#7559 alexanderb Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    westmetals wrote: »
    I have also ran into this bug and my entire fleet is affected... so we cant even level up anything

EVERYONE is affected.

And actually you can level up the Colony as it does not take DOFFs.

Not entirly correct, the upgrades do need DOFF's in the colony holding.
  • Options
    xdarksaber81#1519 xdarksaber81 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    2/15 still no fixes yet...
  • Options
    naranga#8675 naranga Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Still not fixed. Incomprehensible. :( Will we get at least 1-2 weeks instant upgrades for fleet projects? The projects take an incredibly long time and this bug delays everything even more. (!!)
  • Options
    Still not fixed. Incomprehensible. :( Will we get at least 1-2 weeks instant upgrades for fleet projects? The projects take an incredibly long time and this bug delays everything even more. (!!)

Don't count on it, they really don't care about it when it doesn't cost them money. Maybe it will be fixed this thursday..
  • Options

I mind less that it is not fixed than I do that they haven't said anything about it this week. I'd be ok with a "we're still working on a fix", or maybe even a "we hope to have it in the next patch" or something.
  • Options
    spirit#5299 spirit Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I find it simply impossible that we are treated in this way. 0 trot parance. Bugs have to be reported in a forum where not even a developer writes something about it or community manager. And some other bugs exist almost since the beginning of the game.
  • Options
    I find it simply impossible that we are treated in this way. 0 trot parance. Bugs have to be reported in a forum where not even a developer writes something about it or community manager. And some other bugs exist almost since the beginning of the game.

My interpetation of the referring to the forums is like they're saying: We don't care or don't know how to fix it, so post it on the forums, so we can close the ticket and don't have to look at it anymore.
  • Options

My interpetation of the referring to the forums is like they're saying: We don't care or don't know how to fix it, so post it on the forums, so we can close the ticket and don't have to look at it anymore.

My unresolved ticket on another issue from more than 7 months ago resembles this remark. :wink:
  • Options
    palaedinpalaedin Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    My overflow for doffs is starting to irritate me. ;) Also, anyone noticing your Fleet Dilithium you earn isn't being applied, I haven't tried donating regular dilithium since I don't want to waste it, but I've wasted at least 80,000 fleet dilithium on donations so far and haven't seen it applied or earned fleet credits for it.
  • Options
    cryshalsingcryshalsing Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    Flaming/trolling redacted. — WingedHussar
    Post edited by wingedhussar#7584 on
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,471 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    It will most likely get fixed this week.

Response to moderated post redacted. — WingedHussar
    Post edited by wingedhussar#7584 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.