test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Synthwave TFO missing

The Synthwave TFO has disappeared from my game. It isn't a listed TFO to launch from the list and will not launch from the events tab. Anybody else having this issue?

Comments

• Options
    wraithknight#4461 wraithknight Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    I can confirm that the Synthwave TFO is not allowing us to join. I see the click option is gray'd out. I hope the developers see this and they'll be gracious enough to extend the dead line so we can make up the lost time.
  • Options
    tzeldan52#6720 tzeldan52 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Ditto.
  • Options
    garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    Is the TFO still missed? I got on earlier to AFK my daily Synthwave, but when I saw it had gone missing I decided to play a game that doesn't have content randomly disappear.

You could always play the mission for event credit, but I wouldn't replay that mission if you paid me 50k dilithium.
  • Options
    Looks like the TFO was back this morning before the servers went down for maintenance.
  • Options
    I just logged in to discover that the TFO is missing again. The event isnt supposed to be over until tomorrow, but the TFO seems to have disappeared again.
  • Options
    Will we get the Dil we should have gotten for the two days that the event TFO went on vacation?
  • Options
    proteus#8097 proteus Member Posts: 217 Arc User
    l
    garaffe wrote: »
    Will we get the Dil we should have gotten for the two days that the event TFO went on vacation?

I doubt it, as the daily bonus dilithium for the event could be obtained by playing the 'Partisans' mission instead of the 'Synthwave' TFO. I routinely did that every day anyway - only played Synthwave once to try it out.