test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Klingon Bridge Officer TAILOR BUG, won't SAVE her outfit & display it.

strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
edited February 2021 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I've seen this occur in years past, and don't know what causes it. Sometimes I've disbanded Bridge Officers for this reason, but haven't seen it for awhile.

I must have SAVED her outfit 50x if not far more, she's not a holo Bridge Officer either.

3-4 of my other Klingon Very Rare Bridge Officer's saved fine. I've even tried logging in and out, and no matter what I do she won't save, or at least display the new change to the Uniform is more accurate.

I've seen this BUG come and go in the past, and sure I've deleted other Bridge Officers, on a few occasions at least. Wish they could identify and resolve this.

*sigh*
0zxlclk.png
Post edited by strathkin on

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2021
    Now I'm noticing my Klingon TOS Holo Bridge Officer won't change his, despite he lets you save & change his look and uniform.

Though it seems someone started a related thread in Oct 2020, when they noticed this despite this has been around a lot longer! At least this finally allowed me to save and customize her outfit, now I just need to cycle and do it for 2-3 others I've discovered are also effected.
    Getting the same "You cannot change the species of the character" message with multiple BOFFs when purchasing modifications at the tailor.

For me the workaround is:

- Add the BOFF to your away team in the Stations menu.
    - Log out using "change character" so you see the BOFF on the character select screen.
    - Log back in.
    - Edit the BOFF at the tailor while they're still in the away team.
    Post edited by strathkin on
    0zxlclk.png
  • Options
    o0galathor0oo0galathor0o Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    @strathkin: Thanx a lot for that tip, it saved me from losing my mind. Changed the look of two Jem'Hadar succesfully and for the third one I constantly got the "You cannot change the species of the character" message. I was close to deleting him. But then I tried your away team tip...and yesssss, it worked :)
    ~ Don't blame the clown for being a clown, blame yourself for going to the circus ~
  • Options
    Yea it can be frustrating, thankfully I found the note above somewhere else in the forum. :)
    0zxlclk.png