test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[BUG] Surface Tension, Iconian Platform around Tuvok not allow you to walk on...

strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
edited February 2021 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
You can still get up to speak to Tuvok, yet it requires a long sprint and a jump while running or you'll be stuck. Before you used to be able to stand on the platforms.

LGMxsUG.png
0zxlclk.png

Comments

• Options
    fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    That problem has been in existence for several months now since last year some time.
    The other issue is and I cant post pictures here cause of the way they do it, alot of the Iconian doors are now screwed up for approximately 2 to 3 months, theres one panel that turns sideways when it goes to open and doesnt straighten out untill the door is fully open.
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited February 2021
    Well that's good to know, it's been perhaps a little while since I revisited there. I try to show images as they can sometimes convey information more clear for several bugs. Still I know they have to prioritize various issues, some take longer than others; yet it's always good to report what we know.

So your timeline is appreciated--thank you.

Note: IMGUR or other file sharing site, just create an account then you can upload photo's. Choose to make Public to other users, for images for blogs and stuff most use semi-public so its only seen in the community where the URL is provided in the Photo link above.
    0zxlclk.png