test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Help the Boys and Girls Club of America!

2»

Comments

• Options
    bigblackafricabigblackafrica Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    I was able to get a tier 2 PC bundle today and all of the parts are properly available for me after claiming the bundle from the promotions tab of the C-Store.

Thank you for adding more tier 2 PC keys to the promotion.
  • Options
    foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    runebear37 wrote: »
    I bought the Tier 2 for PC while I was logged in. I logged out and back in, but only had a tribble waiting.

If you bought the Tier 2 there should be 2 codes to enter I believe, I think 1 is for the ships+ & 1 is for the tribble. Be sure to check the Groupee site & your emailed receipt too (I forget which one the reveal codes option is on) & good luck.
  • Options
    angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    Tier 2 PC is available again, 400 keys​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • Options
    Just wanted to update again.

Seems Groupees is out again of the Tier-2 (PC) keys.

Almost at $67K so that is impressive!
  • Options
    discojerdiscojer Member Posts: 533 Arc User
    I'm glad it raised a lot of money, but I hope it doesn't turn off players who otherwise don't have a T6 ship. I've tried the Buran on a new character and woof, it's a dog of a ship. It almost literally doesn't turn and has only LT tac powers so using it in combat is extremely painful

Looks amazing, though.
  • Options
    maximgorkiymaximgorkiy Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    Political comments redacted -- Rattler
    Post edited by rattler2 on
    PC-Info
    MB: MSI MPG X570 GP 2.0
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
    Mem: Samsung DDR4 -2132 8GB (x2)
    Graph: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
    System: Micrsft. Windows 10 Pro v.21H2
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Moderated comments redacted. -- Rattler
    Post edited by rattler2 on
  • Options
    Another update, at the time of this posting Groupees is showing another batch of (PC) keys at 700+ for any that haven't enjoyed yet. Good luck.
  • Options

Oh dang I didn't check in time, I missed the final total, what was it?

Last I had checked was $72K+ I think so well done, Cryptic & Groupee, for a great cause & thanks to us STO players too!