test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC Patch Notes for 1/28/21

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
edited January 2021 in Release Notes
Greetings Captains!
We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 1/28 at 7AM Pacific for 2.5 hours. (What time is this for me?)
You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team
Post edited by ambassadorkael#6946 on

Comments

• foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User

Discovery-Klingons now have full access to the appropriate selection of Racial and Personal Space & Ground Traits.
    Resolved an issue where Ambush Kills were not progressing the Hunter’s Instinct track of the Klingon recruitment event.
    Resolved an issue that caused the Daihlkhina Strike Wing Warbird [T6] to be missing Inspiration abilities.
    Resolved an issue that caused the Bird of Prey [T6] to have a standard battle cloak, instead of an Enhanced Battle Cloak.
    Resolved an issue that prevented the Bird of Prey [T6] from equipping the Console - Universal - Quantum Warhead Module.
    Resolved an issue where the Fek'ihri Torment Engine didn't improve with quality or rarity.
    Resolved an issue where the +50% Melee Damage tooltip was appearing on CPR and other incorrect powers.
    Resolved an issue where incorrect materials were displayed on areas of Qo’nos.
    Resolved an issue that was causing Female Discovery Klingon Captains legs to disappear in the tailor when applying various costume pieces.
    Resolved an issue that was causing the Zhat Vash Disruptor Pistol to have the incorrect animation.
    Added missing icons for Zhat Vash Cold Case Duty Officer Assignments.
    Added new search filter type in the New Ship Requisitions menu.
    Added Cape option for Kor Outfit in the Tailor.

Listed for ease of reading.

I think some of these are really good & nice expeditious correcting by Cryptic.
  • captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    I hope they can fix the missing arms/chests for some of the Mirror (sleeveless) outfits sometime soon.
  • sci321sci321 Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited January 2021

Resolved an issue where Ambush Kills were not progressing the Hunter’s Instinct track of the Klingon recruitment event.

One small correction I have is that the actual bug here was that players had to be within 1km of the enemy for the game to count kills made shortly after exiting cloak as Ambush Kills.
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,258 Arc User
    sci321 wrote: »

One small correction I have is that the actual bug here was that players had to be within 1km of the enemy for the game to count kills made shortly after exiting cloak as Ambush Kills.
    Well I'm sure they know that, but they can't put every detail of the bug into these notes. The 2 km range limit was a workaround but the for most people the bug prevented progress as you had to actively be looking the forums to know anything was wrong and how to work around it.
  • stormstryke2stormstryke2 Member Posts: 252 Arc User
    Too bad the unable to open the Klingon Recruit story arc boxes won't open and give rewards to any character on the account bug isn't fixed or even went live in the first place.
  • szerontzurszerontzur Member Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    Refreshingly nice turnaround rate on these issues; thank you to those who were burning the midnight oil on them.
  • f9thretxcf9thretxc Member Posts: 505 Arc User
    Any word on the Klingon Recruit reward boxes being able to be opened on other toons?
    My mother always told me to walk away from a fight, The Marines taught me how.
  • garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    Resolved an issue that was causing Female Discovery Klingon Captains legs to disappear in the tailor when applying various costume pieces.

I wonder if they will ever fix THIS SAME BUG for female Remans on Console.
This discussion has been closed.