test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Many Hangar Bay Pets and Flight Deck Officers Doffs are broken/not working correctly anymore

pottsey5gpottsey5g Member Posts: 4,177 Arc User
edited January 2021 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Many Hangar Bay Pets and Flight Deck Officers Doffs are broken/not working correctly anymore and the more we upgrade pets the worst they get.

Only tested with Very Rare Flight Deck Officers which no longer reduce Hangar Bay cooldown by 4 seconds per Doff. The tooltip still says 4 seconds but the bonus has dropped almost in half to around 2 seconds. With x3 doffs we used to get 12 second reduction. Now we get a 5 second reduction. Which combined with other traits like Scrambled Fighters is causing half the normal damage boost which in turn means a large drop in Pet DPS.

Many pets to many to list here and not just Squadrons get worse as you upgrade them to Advanced and worse again when upgraded to Elite. Its widespread over a large number of pets and the damage variety ranges from small to large depending on the pet used. Basically its back to front with Elite being worst and Rare being best. I have checked over a large set of pets this is only a small sample.

Main Mission with weapons and debuffs
Rare Scorpion Squadron 45k DPS
Elite Scorpion Squadron 43k DPS
All below is without main weapons and without extra debuffs

Run 1 controlled test,
Rare Scorpion Squadron 20k DPS
Elite Scorpion Squadron 14k DPS

Run 2 controlled test,
Rare Scorpion Squadron 32k DPS
Elite Scorpion Squadron 29k DPS

Run 1 controlled test,
Rare Jem’Hadar Single Fighter 19k DPS
Elite Jem’Hadar Single Fighter 15k DPS

Lastly as I had a Disrupter endeavor to do, I used the worst pets in game as they forget to fire and scatter to all 4 corners of the map.
Run 1 controlled test,

Rare Yukawa Frigates 11kk DPS
Elite Yukawa Frigates 3k DPS

Not confirmed but when Advanced and Elite Lost Souls got fixed for damage the hit points seems to have been cut down so they die faster. Lost Souls do now work correctly in that Advanced is better and Elite best for DPS.

EDIT: All testing done on a full carrier with carrier gear and trait boosts.

Comments

• strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited January 2021
    Hopefully the cause is identified, and they can work on getting a patch in.
    0zxlclk.png
  • pottsey5gpottsey5g Member Posts: 4,177 Arc User
    strathkin wrote: »
    Hopefully the cause is identified, and they can work on getting a patch in.
    Thanks. I am now wondering if I am wrong on thinking Lost Souls hitpoints are lower. Its possible the hit points have not changed and the reason they seem to die faster is due to the Flight Deck Doffs bug above combined with Scramble Fighters triggering less often. I think that is far more likely then my assumption they lost hitpoints. They do die faster and the lack of shields could mean the Flight Deck Office bug is amplified for Lost Souls.