test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Account Server Issues?

While attempting to play the game, it wouldn't connect to the game. Two different notifications were given.

The first was: "Connection to the account server timed out. Please try again later."

Then after a few more moments: "There was an issue with getting the account information from PlayStation Network. Please try again."

After that, it just kept waiting for the account server to respond. I've uploaded a video of it, in case it helps. I'm able to log into other games and use the internet to post this on the forum, and upload the video to YouTube... so I think it's on STO's end. If it is something on my end that I don't know about, someone please let me know what to do in order to fix it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwmEKukwnq0

Comments

• Options
    thinblueline#0868 thinblueline Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    I am having the same issue
  • Options
    maddmaxx1967maddmaxx1967 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Same for me...
  • Options
    thinblueline#0868 thinblueline Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    > @"millefune#8468" said:
    > While attempting to play the game, it wouldn't connect to the game. Two different notifications were given.
    >
    > The first was: "Connection to the account server timed out. Please try again later."
    >
    > Then after a few more moments: "There was an issue with getting the account information from PlayStation Network. Please try again."
    >
    > After that, it just kept waiting for the account server to respond. I've uploaded a video of it, in case it helps. I'm able to log into other games and use the internet to post this on the forum, and upload the video to YouTube... so I think it's on STO's end. If it is something on my end that I don't know about, someone please let me know what to do in order to fix it.
    >
    >

It's most likely on STO end since others are having the same problem
  • Options
    drayne#8492 drayne Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Yup same for me and a few of my buddies that tried to also get on. Something broke, I've been playing this game sense release practically. This is the first time I've encountered this message.