test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Delta Quadrant Episode What's Left Behind. Game crashes.

chaos134chaos134 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
The game crashes when trying to enter Elachi outpost after defeating all the enemy ships. When trying to log the character back in it crashes so your character will be stuck unless you contact support so please be aware of this bug that needs fixing.

Comments

• Options
    thinblueline#0868 thinblueline Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    I am having the same issue and I believe a lot of other people is having the same problem as well
  • Options
    > @thinblueline#0868 said:
    > I am having the same issue and I believe a lot of other people is having the same problem as well

I submitted a ticket but not sure what good that would do
  • Options
    they doing maintenance tomorrow (February 2) from 7-9 Pacific (1500 - 1700 UTC) so hopefully it fixes the issue
  • Options
    Still Crashing
  • Options
    thebigb82#6717 thebigb82 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Just got this crash, didn't realize the mission was bugged, does this mean my character is now stuck on the base?
  • Options
    > @thebigb82#6717 said:
    > Just got this crash, didn't realize the mission was bugged, does this mean my character is now stuck on the base?

No just have to wait a minute and probably best to restart your system but no your character shouldn't get stuck on the base since the game crashes on the loading screen it should put you back on your ship. but the only time I noticed my character gets stuck is I go back to the game right away after it crashes I recommend to wait a bit and if you want it's probably best to restart the system. I do have a ticket in for the support and I been spamming there Twitter page
  • Options
    chaos134chaos134 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    You will need to contact the support team then, they can move your character to a safe location. My character was stuck in that one spot and it continue to crash over and over whenever trying to load that character. Best to contact the support team and avoid that mission for now till they get a fix in place but its been awhile so far. I tested this before and your characters gets locked in that crash spot so as a reminder make sure once freed don't attempt the mission yet.
  • Options
    > @chaos134 said:
    > You will need to contact the support team then, they can move your character to a safe location. My character was stuck in that one spot and it continue to crash over and over whenever trying to load that character. Best to contact the support team and avoid that mission for now till they get a fix in place but its been awhile so far. I tested this before and your characters gets locked in that crash spot so as a reminder make sure once freed don't attempt the mission yet.

I haven't need to contact the support to move my character yet I just wait instead of getting back into the game after it crashes or I play a different character or I just leave the game closed and watch a couple of episodes of Star Trek. then I go back to the game and my character is no longer stuck, BUT if that doesn't work then I highly recommend what @chaos134 said and to contact the support team.
  • Options
    jomarsl#3969 jomarsl Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    I got the same problem. Game crashes and bluescreen. The game will crash and bluescreen again, if I log in to the same character after. Logging in on a different character will solve the login problem, but mission will still crash on loadscreen if you try to continue "Outpost 001".
  • Options
    cobi0613#2565 cobi0613 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    > @jomarsl#3969 said:
    > I got the same problem. Game crashes and bluescreen. The game will crash and bluescreen again, if I log in to the same character after. Logging in on a different character will solve the login problem, but mission will still crash on loadscreen if you try to continue "Outpost 001".

I'm having the same problem....error code CE-38700-8. I was wondering if it was just me.
  • Options
    beezil#0621 beezil Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Same, its still a problem.
  • Options
    Same problem here. There seems to be a problem with Elachi ground maps in general, as it also crashes on the Vengeance Arc episode "Devil's Choice" when trying to load "Elachi station".
  • Options
    phaeonixphaeonix Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Here to report that the same issue is happenign for me with "What's Left Behind."

This makes the "The Delta Quadrant" Trophy unobtainable, and I agree that it seems to be Elachi maps, as "Devil's Choice" still can't be completed by a Romulan for the "Vengeance" Trophy.

Those Elachi, causing trouble in two places with the same problem! :P