test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cannot Tailor Bridge Officers

bigb3bigb3 Member Posts: 42 Arc User
I'm not sure if this has been reported yet, but I'm unable to tailor certain bridge officers on any of my characters. For example, if I tailor a character in the first row and try to save it, it doesn't go through and ends up saving that tailor to another bridge officer. In other words, the bridge officer that I tried to tailor remains the same while another gets the saved changes I was making to the other one before. Is anyone else having any issues with this too or is it just me and is there a workaround to this?

Comments

• Options
    fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    This issue was reported and discovered by many, there is no easy work around and no fix as of yet, still waiting.
    I have noticed that only certain BOFFS blink out and if you watch you can find out which one.
    The ones that blink out are the ones you cant update.
  • Options
    athan#5519 athan Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    The same has happened to me. I was asked to let you folks know on the forums here. (Support ticket #390036)
    FYI, just some additional information, I am also unable to completely access some reported armor reputation costumes and some thin armor such as Alpha-Gamma that are unlocked by simply increasing in levels are also gone among others.
  • Options
    bigb3bigb3 Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    Another note to this issue, I cannot equip items to the affected Bridge Officers that can't be tailored.
  • Options
    I spent some time trying to figure out why however, each of my crews are diff species etc so I as of yet have come up with no common denominator other than the fact that most of the people being picked on were not part of my away team.
  • Options
    maniac20#5251 maniac20 Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    The bug is still around despite the patch today that was suppose to fix it again
  • Options
    Ouch, still hapening and next week Disco character comes out :(
    Not good. I always tweek everyone.
    If I cant I will then just make said character and leave him till I can tweek them all.
  • Options
    sgtfloydpepper#7911 sgtfloydpepper Member Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    Confimed, still not working unless the officers are part of the away team.
    1xe027q.png
  • Options
    argamor03argamor03 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    I am experiencing a partial fix. Prior to the patch, none of my bridge officers could be customized in the Tailor unless they were slotted in ship slots or on my away team. Post patch, I can now alter bridge officers in the Tailor, but it doesn't always take on the first try. I suspect that the Tailor screen with all of the bridge officers is still flashing between all bridge officers and only those on the away team even after clicking "modify" because when the customization doesn't take, the Tailor does just that -- flash between all officers and only those on the away team. I believe that when the screen is displaying all of the officers when I'm in the modify screen, that's when the changes stick. It seems that if I am really quick with my changes, they also apply without errors. If I am making alterations for too long, I get the same error as prior to the patch. I also experimented with changing only one item/feature at a time and this also seemed to work, but I believe that it has more to do with the timing rather than the number of changes that I am making.
  • Options
    faetonhfaetonh Member Posts: 1 New User
    405619: Problem of my Crew.
    Good day. one of my co-characters has mixed with another. The first is chief (Duryz) of operations and the other is chief (Sezori) of science. They are both Trill. It was when he was trying to change uniforms. Please can you solve it.

I'm not referring to the character that commands the ship .. if not my crew that happened in the uniform area.

I think it is the same problem. 🤔

Thank you.