test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lost the ability to launch the Attack Ship on the Jem'Hadar Carrier

flagship1stfleetflagship1stfleet Member Posts: 19 Arc User
Hello, I changed my ship in the Klingon Ship Ship Yard and when I switched back the Attack Ship launcher was gone !!!! This really reduces the fighting ability of the ship. It must be a glitch in the system. Has anybody else had this problem ? I contacted support and they asked me to put it here using a link they provided. This way if anybody else had this happen they can reply.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,437 Community Moderator
    It would probably be better to give some more detail, and probably to post this in the bug report section.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • foxrockssocksfoxrockssocks Member Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    I can only presume that you didn't reequip the console.
  • nccmarknccmark Member Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    possible it just got re-arranged and is hiding under another item on your display

Try opening up Options then Rearrange HUD, and see if it's still there but just needs to be moved.

I occasionally find stuff moved where one thing (wingmen) will cover something else (speed throttle control) and I need to manually fix it, but then it's fine.
  • howtorhowtor Member Posts: 194 Arc User
    the only issue I have run across on any of the new carriers is once in a while if I have two frigate types slotted I cant launch both unless I change which bays they are in.
This discussion has been closed.