test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Use Old TFO for Fleet Events

sirknotsirknot Member Posts: 10 Arc User
I've been away from this game for a long time. How long? One of my old KDF characters I logged in with has some of the original multi stage Omega STF/TFO: Borg Front > MG[45] > The Cure (1.1: Investigate; 1.2: The Cure) , and Borg Front > MG[45] > Khitomer Accord (1.1: Borg Build Up; 1.2: Investigate/Search Base). And I can play them. I am thinking what if ARC moved this long winded TFOs to Armada/Fleet Events that can be immediate request or a future event? The rewards would be a choice of Fleet Marks or Dilithium Vouchers, and with filters, eg. drops and level of resistance? (Yes, I understand a group could get together and queue up one TFO after another, but it's not the same as doing the old TFO's that felt like dungeons.)

Comments

• echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,663 Arc User
    edited November 2020
    Arc is the game launcher, like Steam, Cryptic Studios owns the game.

However, I doubt they'll do that.
    Now a LTS and loving it.

Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.

xp8s7wd.jpg
  • protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,188 Arc User
    That's actually a very nice thought. Having those older missions available would provide a unique experience and certainly add to the diversity in TFO's we have now.

Perhaps they could be made available as an alternative to the current Featured TFO's ?
  • bubblegirl2015bubblegirl2015 Member Posts: 816 Arc User
    protoneous wrote: »
    That's actually a very nice thought. Having those older missions available would provide a unique experience and certainly add to the diversity in TFO's we have now.

Perhaps they could be made available as an alternative to the current Featured TFO's ?

Agreed these were so much fun!
    Wiki editor http://sto.gamepedia.com
    Original STO beta tester.
  • whiteknight1xwhiteknight1x Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    I would like that alot. I was one of the team leaders from my old fleet for them. Figuring out how to get around the bugs was fun. That was all I wanted to do. Also, remove the cooldowns. I wish STO would give us the ability to upvote an suggestion.