test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Use Old TFO for Fleet Events

sirknotsirknot Member Posts: 13 Arc User
I've been away from this game for a long time. How long? One of my old KDF characters I logged in with has some of the original multi stage Omega STF/TFO: Borg Front > MG[45] > The Cure (1.1: Investigate; 1.2: The Cure) , and Borg Front > MG[45] > Khitomer Accord (1.1: Borg Build Up; 1.2: Investigate/Search Base). And I can play them. I am thinking what if ARC moved this long winded TFOs to Armada/Fleet Events that can be immediate request or a future event? The rewards would be a choice of Fleet Marks or Dilithium Vouchers, and with filters, eg. drops and level of resistance? (Yes, I understand a group could get together and queue up one TFO after another, but it's not the same as doing the old TFO's that felt like dungeons.)
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    edited November 2020
    Arc is the game launcher, like Steam, Cryptic Studios owns the game.

However, I doubt they'll do that.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,950 Arc User
    That's actually a very nice thought. Having those older missions available would provide a unique experience and certainly add to the diversity in TFO's we have now.

Perhaps they could be made available as an alternative to the current Featured TFO's ?
  • bubblegirl2015bubblegirl2015 Member Posts: 830 Arc User
    protoneous wrote: »
    That's actually a very nice thought. Having those older missions available would provide a unique experience and certainly add to the diversity in TFO's we have now.

Perhaps they could be made available as an alternative to the current Featured TFO's ?

Agreed these were so much fun!
    Wiki editor http://sto.gamepedia.com
    Original STO beta tester.
  • whiteknight1xwhiteknight1x Member Posts: 183 Arc User
    I would like that alot. I was one of the team leaders from my old fleet for them. Figuring out how to get around the bugs was fun. That was all I wanted to do. Also, remove the cooldowns. I wish STO would give us the ability to upvote an suggestion.
This discussion has been closed.