What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Loadouts being Updated to include Traits & more

13»

Comments

• peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    sthe91 wrote: »
    eazzie wrote: »
    This certainly puts to rest the complaint that the devs never listen to the players, it is exactly what so many have asked for.

Let's just hope it works and is bug free. Let's hope we don't have to respec again

Wish denied. The respec bug is showing up again.

It is not a bug, it has to do with the changes in coding of the patch last week. Just respec your toons on your schedule based on importance.

Who cares what it is... it pisses us off.
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,455 Arc User
    sthe91 wrote: »
    eazzie wrote: »
    This certainly puts to rest the complaint that the devs never listen to the players, it is exactly what so many have asked for.

Let's just hope it works and is bug free. Let's hope we don't have to respec again

Wish denied. The respec bug is showing up again.

It is not a bug, it has to do with the changes in coding of the patch last week. Just respec your toons on your schedule based on importance.

Who cares what it is... it pisses us off.

I understand your frustration. I wish your wish had been granted as well that it had been mentioned in the patch notes then and of course last week.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • jennycolvinjennycolvin Member Posts: 1,100 Arc User
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    Turns out all my worst nightmares came true. Not only did they unload all my Traits, but they also do so on EVERY loadout switch, for your convenience! That's right: instead of dealing with unloaded Traits like every few months or so, Cryptic (I want to say the other word) now gave me several hundred forced Trait-unload moments for every loadout I have accross the board!

This is the absolute worst way they could have done this. Time to fire a certain Dev!

P.S. And this is how a not-insane person would have programmed loadouts:

"IF (No Traits saved in current loadout yet) THEN do not mess with the existing ones, but just mark the current loadout as Unsaved."

That's the thing, tho: they don't know what to do with an IF/THEN statement.
    And I cry just thinking about any WHILE cycle they've got going...
    kv1Ohsx.png
    Not agreeing with someone doesn't give you the right to be an TRIBBLE.

Ci sono tre tipi di giocatori:
    - quelli a cui non va mai bene niente... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che sono talmente imbesuiti da credere a qualunque cosa i dev dicano, perfino che la luna è fatta di formaggio... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che credono a quello a cui è giusto credere, sono d'accordo con quello con cui è giusto essere d'accordo e sono critici con quello che non va;

Ai giocatori dei primi due tipi, gratis in omaggio un bello specchio lucente su cui arrampicarsi. E una mazzata in testa per la loro poca intelligenza e compassione verso gli altri giocatori che non la pensano come loro.
    Agli appartenenti al terzo tipo, invece, dico grazie. Anche se non sempre si riesce a mantenere la calma, siete quelli per cui vale la pena incazzarsi.
  • garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    WHILE current_number_of_players > 0:
    cash_grab = TRUE
    current_number_of_players -= 1
  • tmassxtmassx Member Posts: 826 Arc User
    QoL updates are always welcome even I don't use it much.

I'd rather wonder when they'll finally fix those falling out consumable devices. Almost every time I log in, I have to equip myself again and again with those consumable devices.
This discussion has been closed.